Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The turbo manifold , Turbo , Downpipe and waste gate was stolen from my shop between july and January , I am offering a $500.00 reward to information as to who has it but mainly how they got it , I more want the person that stole it then the parts back

Tom

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a couple friends that live or moved to that area that are in the car scene out there. i'll pop them a link to this to keep an eye out. Good luck hope it turns up.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
what the hell. ill keep my ear to the ground. is it important if they are dead or alive if they are caught?

·
Registered
76 Posts
A 6 month "window" and a fairly common manifold ( looks like a topspeed). Outsude of a full confession, you'll have one hell of a time proving any suspect parts are the ones stolen.

How was it not noticed missing til now? Is that "catmostfeared" 's engine bay?

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Is that an STR cap on the PS Tom?

·
FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A 6 month "window" and a fairly common manifold ( looks like a topspeed). Outsude of a full confession, you'll have one hell of a time proving any suspect parts are the ones stolen.

How was it not noticed missing til now? Is that "catmostfeared" 's engine bay?
There is nothing common about the manifold , there were 3 of them made and it wasnt from topspeed , If the manifold comes up I can give identifying marks and # to the authorities to prove who it belongs to

Tom

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
what the hell? were they uninstalled at the time was that how they got ahold of it or something?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts