Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The intake is (was) a Greedy intake for a Nissan. It was stolen the night it was picked it up from me. Even though it's not a Focus intake I figure someone may just happen to see it while searching for something close.

Anyway, it shouldn't be hard to recognize. If you see it please let me know.

·
Registered
983 Posts
inside job? maybe somebody who knows you had that there? anyways I will keep a look out. My wife is on craigslist all the time and she will periodically check there.

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Man I spent like two hours on the tape job for that intake.... That blows, it look amazing

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I spent like two hours on the tape job for that intake.... That blows, it look amazing
Forgot about that! Michael did put his heart into that tape job. And then meticulously removed it all after the job was done . I have something special for thieves at my house [gunfire] [gunfire] [gunfire] [gunfire] [gunfire] and then to make sure [gunfire] [gunfire] [gunfire]

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I hate thieves!! I have had a ton of stuff taken from me over the years. If I ever catch one or any of them it is going to be game over!!!

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
ill keep a look out.

Brad was it for a 240? and a ka24 engine? or sr20?

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm, never tried powder coating a fish - yet!

And I'll have to find out what model car it was for, my mind sucks and I don't remember.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts