Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep meaning to make a post or ask somone buy I never remember, so here goes. Do the stock ZX5's drivers side headlights not go as far as the passenger side (as in it has a shorter distance beam or its angled downward? Because when I drive at night the driversside headlight is about 5ft shorter travel then my passenger side.. Not sure if this is to reduce oncoming traffic blindness or what.

Thanks, shawn

·
Registered
732 Posts
That shouldn't be like that, you need your headlights aligned (if thats the word im looking for), take it to a garage and they will do it, both headlights need to have the same distance of light aiming to the road.

·
Registered
732 Posts
BTW, does this happen when you use your high beams or low beams? or does it just happen with your high beams, or just happen with your low beams? like if your high beams r on, is it ok? but when ur low beams are on,it isnt ok? something like that

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can only notice it with my low beams the high beams go a little far for me to see.. Im going in for my free oil change in a few days so I will have them check that out while im there.

-Shawn

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
mine do that also...like the driver side light is like 5 ft shorter than the passenger....screws with my head :) I should get that checked also but I keep 4getting!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts