1) run power wire from battery to amp location...
2) sand 2" x 2" section for ground connection near amp location
3) take a hole puncher, and hammer, and tap a hole for the ground wire in the area you sanded. Insert screw, and secure ground wire with a crimpled o-ring connection.
4) install your amp, and run a remote wire to either Ignition s/w, switched wire from the Head Unit, or a switched wire from the fuse block.
4a) Install the Line-Output-Convertor to the 4 speaker wires behind the HU.
4b) Run RCA cables from the LOC, to the amp.
5) Hook up your Power wire, ground wire, remote wire to the amp.
6) install your sub-box, and run speaker wires to the amp.
7) install the fuse under the hood for the power-wire.