Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if any of u guys runnin a svt or svt suspension on ur car and have a body kit throw a picture up i'm tryin to see how low the car will look. and if u have 18's on ur car that would be a bonus too. thnks guy and gals

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
^ HAHAHA! =p

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
HAA HA thats funny civics but true though,

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
whats wrong with having a body kit on a svt? I dont have one of course, but if i had a crap load of money my svt would be wide as hell like the wrc car. People dont really know what a SVT focus is unless a) they own one, b) love cars and read every mag, c) used to own a SVT, d) are on this forum and envy ours, e) own a different SVT vehicle.

Yea, i know the svt body is probably the best looking around and everything else fits like garbage and looks cheap, but if there were some nice lip kits around or something i would be game, as long as it kept the lines of the original body.

And there are some sweet lookin civic's out there and i wouldn't mind having a new Si

·
Registered
570 Posts
i dont know why people hate so much
if someone likes body kits why do u have to try and put your 2 cents in to try and make them feel bad

?
haters

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
if i did have money, i would maybe consider getting one, but i am just picky on how it looks thats all

·
Registered
930 Posts
Why put a body kit on an SVT?
Because I think THIS looks WAY better than an SVT...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
that Svt looks sweet with the rs kit on.

^yah an SI withOUT a bodykit
oh no, i think the stock SI body is kinda boring, i would but different front and rear bumpers and front splitter, maybe a lil widening up the fenders, my mind thinks up many nice things, but my wallet cant back it up.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
whats wrong with having a body kit on a svt? I dont have one of course, but if i had a crap load of money my svt would be wide as hell like the wrc car. People dont really know what a SVT focus is unless a) they own one, b) love cars and read every mag, c) used to own a SVT, d) are on this forum and envy ours, e) own a different SVT vehicle.

Yea, i know the svt body is probably the best looking around and everything else fits like garbage and looks cheap, but if there were some nice lip kits around or something i would be game, as long as it kept the lines of the original body.

And there are some sweet lookin civic's out there and i wouldn't mind having a new Si
you forgot this one: f) or are going to convert theirs to SVT [hihi]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow a lot of haters lol. thnks u guys who posted pics of ur car with svt suspensions. helped a lot with figurin out where i'd be sitting.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I think that kit that the kits that look the best have been done by the factory: roush, svt, saleen, rs and euro kits count since they are stock in europe.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
those are OEM ford stuff in europe

and yah some body kits look ok but 99% of people slap them on without paint and just do funky things with kits...maybe thats why I hate...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
is it a RS or SVT now LOL
but nice!!

Well forget the body kit...
find a lip kit
and the center back bumper grill...
do the exhuse mod...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts