Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a Civic Ex wit a GReddy evo exhaust, injen cai, and a b&m short shifter. Who will win. If i have a good or bad launch will i still win?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Dude you should completely annihilate him!!!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
stock ZX3 vs. civic ex = close race

you'll kick his ass. you have an SVT!!!! haha

·
Registered
875 Posts
H&Rzx3 said:
stock ZX3 vs. civic ex = close race
That should say "ZETEC ZX3" [;)] [:D]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
knightm3 said:
That should say "ZETEC ZX3" [;)] [:D]
Those EX's are weak, an spi would probably be able to run with it. Theyre both SOHC engines and the spi has a greater displacement.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
SVT = Civic Killer these are my final comments on this subject =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
fezzer0014 said:
all zx3s are zetec, only the sedan can have an spi

Yeah in parts... but not only sedan can have an SPI, some focus hatchback (not ZX3), have the SPI, there easy to find, there's no foglight on them...

·
Registered
162 Posts
SVT+Civic EX= A$$ whoopin for the Honda

·
Registered
875 Posts
fezzer0014 said:
all zx3s are zetec, only the sedan can have an spi
My point was even the PZEV would lend out a hellacious ass-whomping to a Civic EX.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I just got a rental is the Sedan holy crap that thing is slow I floor it and shit happens

·
Registered
88 Posts
knightm3 said:
My point was even the PZEV would lend out a hellacious ass-whomping to a Civic EX.
You make it sound like the PZEVs are weak. With a good driver they can easily keep up with the SVT.

·
Registered
875 Posts
DeltaT said:
You make it sound like the PZEVs are weak. With a good driver they can easily keep up with the SVT.
Without derailing into a tangent on why you think that, I'll just say that that's not what I meant. I'm well aware of the PZEV's potential.[thumb]

·
Registered
348 Posts
kill the ex and move onto the si.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have never lost to a civic yet.......except for one ex he had no rims no exhaust or nothingit looked ugly like f#@k he kept on reaving it and i heard kinda like an intake well we raced and the lil civic kicked my booty and bad i mean ive beatn alot of si's and like more ex's but this one stomped me to make it short he had a type r motor swap nos silent muffler all kinds of s^%t me and my friend that was with me laughed our a$#es off but thats oe of my war wounds to my pride haha but will kill ur friend by like 3 to 5 cars it depends on how far you guys race

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
LoL he has that much work done to it and its still weak thats whats sad

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not sure if you folks in the US get these but over here in the UK you can get what's called a Honda Civic CTR - which basically stands for Civic Type R.

These are also new first produced in early part of 2002 and they can give our RS Focus a good run for our money.

But it's the only Honda civic in the UK that can give the ST or RS focus a problem.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts