Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share the wealth. I found the stock SVTF suspension at Northcoast Performance for $259.95. Shipping only cost $12.95 to Wichita, KS. That is WAY cheaper than anywhere else I have found it.

http://www.nthcoast.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_55_256&products_id=287

Had the new ones put on my car today (87k miles) and HOLY CRAP... what a difference. No more scraping noise when I go over dips and the car is tight. While I was at it... I picked up 4 new Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires.

I gotta say... that is a killer combo.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice, I did the same suspension deal. I figured for the money I see no reason to go aftermarket when you can get the full stock SVT suspension for under $300!

I did a full Prothane kit and some other work while I was at it (tie rods & ends, ball joints, trans output shaft seals, re-painted brake calipers etc.)

The new suspension with the Prothane totally changed the car, I love it again!

Also ordering the Conti extreme contact DWS's this week, I have the DW's (summers) on the mazdaspeed miata and love them. I hated the original conti sport contacts so much I swore off the brand for 4 years! The new extreme contact DW's redeemed Conti as a decent brand for me. So I am eager to test out the DWS all seasons on the SVTF.

·
Registered
194 Posts
good find

1 - 5 of 5 Posts