Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I took the entire system out of my car, is it worth anything to anyone on here. Just looking to see if it would be worth it.

Everything is out of an 03 SVT zx5.

Thanks for your input...
Brian

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
There are definitely people interested in that stuff. Look around the buy/sell forums and see how much people are asking for it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where is the amp located on the svtf? I pulled my busted HU and the sub out already, is the amp attached to the sub? I forget...

·
Registered
337 Posts
is it the ford "audiophile" system with the 6 disc?

I just spent 25 minutes this morning fighting with the damned thing to get my CD's out, i think my eject motor is going.

I might be interested in the deck/dash headunit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My CD changer wont even take a CD anymore (it does have an aux fm hook up through the glove box)... thats why I put in an Alpine.
Only reason I thought about keeping it is in case I wanted to return the car to original. Everything I am doing will look factory (with exception of the deck), so I guess it wont make a difference.

What about the stock SVT speakers... they have a mid and a tweet... never seen this in any of my previous fords.
Again... worth anything or trash?

·
Registered
446 Posts
head unit definantly worth something to the right person if it is the 6 disk changer, the sub enclosure with amp not soo much. People often sell these because they think it is impossible to hook up the factory sub and amp to an aftermarket radio, when it actually takes about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
994 Posts
head unit definantly worth something to the right person if it is the 6 disk changer, the sub enclosure with amp not soo much. People often sell these because they think it is impossible to hook up the factory sub and amp to an aftermarket radio, when it actually takes about 10 minutes.
interested, my info please...

found it......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts