Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering about three things. One, is it possible to to donuts on a FWD car? Two, can the stock 1st gen. Focus suspension handle donuts? My mom broke her rear axle doing donuts in her Honda Pilot (yes, my mom is that cool) but my Focus doesn't have a rear axle, so does that make it stronger or weaker? Third, if it's not strong enough, what parts would I need to replace or add to make it so?

·
Registered
106 Posts
fwd means gotta do em in reverse. I am in no way condoning this though, very dangerous unless you have somewhere to safely perform without putting you and others in jeopardy.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Never expected this question to be asked. [histerical]

You can always do handbrake turns. they are always fun.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
I thought Pilots were FWD and the 4wds were.. well still most power to the front so.. donuts what?

·
Registered
92 Posts
ive seen plenty of donuts done in FWD cars, you just gotta get some plastic lunch trays and lock them under your back wheels.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
ive seen plenty of donuts done in FWD cars, you just gotta get some plastic lunch trays and lock them under your back wheels.
Got to use cookie sheets, that way you can through some sparks and be extra bad ass![driving]

·
Registered
496 Posts
i saw that on top gear. I also saw them not be able to control the car.
CONTROL IS IRRELEVANT!

These are donuts silly, control NEVER comes into play.[:D]

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
i want to know more about the pilot donuts. was there smoke?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wasn't there, but my mom told me it was pretty loud because of the tire squeal, plenty of G-force, and a little smoke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts