Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock single disc HU in my car and have had a few issues the last couple days.

1) was sitting in the car waiting for someone and listening to the radio. Had key in the first click so that just the radio was on. All was fine then after a minute the volume went up. So I looked at the radio and the volume went 3, 4, 5, 6 then went back down and up a few more times.

2) jumped in the car for the last few minutes of my lunch today. Put key to first click and "IHR" shows on the radio display. There is no sound so I turn the key off and on again and radio works fine.

3) also today so I'm not sure if it relates to #2 or not. But when I was headed back into the office I turned the key off and took the key out and the radio kept playing. So I put the key back in, turned it to the first click, turned it back off and this time the radio stopped.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Weirdness! Before long it will refuse to play any of your cd's... and every disc from then on will just be a "BAD DISC"!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Start doing your research on the new one your going to want to put in your car. When they start doing this your on the count down for a new head unit.... Good luck!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts