Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My sport came with mats, but honestly they suck-- very thin, dont cover entire floor like most. I then decided to buy the OEM rubber mats, much to my surprise they suck even more, no dead pedal coverage, undersized again.
I bought some husky liners and love them!! They have complete coverage and feel durable

·
Registered
845 Posts
My wifes Ti came with two complete sets of mats (8 total) 4 carpeted ones and 4 rubber ones that came with the winter package.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What's the difference between the included floor mats and the optional accessories? Any pictures available?

(Every Focus I've seen at a dealer has floor mats still in plastic, so I assume there's a standard set you always get. Presumably the optional ones are larger/nicer/have logos.)

I'm particularly interested in the case of the ST. I'd actually rather not have a big red "ST" on the floor; plenty of those scattered about the car already. More subtle logos might be okay. I kind of like the rear deck mats that says "Focus".

·
Registered
627 Posts
my SE only came with 2 normal mats for the front. However with the winter package I also got 4 rubber mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts