Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sound's like a pretty lame ass subject...but since i dont have enough money for any performance mods yet, I still love racing just for fun. But the focu's being the way it is, isn't exactly the fastest car on the road.

What cars can a (zetech) stock focus ZX3, ATX race and still win? I would guess like old neons and crappy cars like geos, but does anyone know or have like a list?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I race my ZX3 in the H-Stock class and it does great the only thing I need is tires. I boiled my Stock ones.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The cars are like Mazda Protoges, Civics, Old Saabs, pretty much any non-turbo 4 cyl compcat car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey I resemble that Geo remark. With out going into the whole Isuzu/Geo storm story. I have to say. The that remark is uneducated. A car that has a Suspension designed by lotus cannot be that bad. Esspecially when Honda took the Isuzu 1.6 DOHC and incorporated its technology into their own engines almost 5 years later. But then Honda did get started Rebuilding old Isuzu's.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Focus_ryter said:
I race my ZX3 in the H-Stock class and it does great the only thing I need is tires. I boiled my Stock ones.
H-Stock, excellent. So I don't have to change classes next season.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Unless the SEB decides the 2.3 goes into GS... but for now, whoop butt in HS.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Egz said:
Unless the SEB decides the 2.3 goes into GS... but for now, whoop butt in HS.
Roger that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts