Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a huge fan of the stock 16'' wheels that came on my ST so I wanted to know what they are worth. There is no curb rash, only a couple small spots where salt got under the clear coat and made it bubble up a little. Is there any demand for these? Thanks

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the stock 16'' wheels that came on my ST so I wanted to know what they are worth. There is no curb rash, only a couple small spots where salt got under the clear coat and made it bubble up a little. Is there any demand for these? Thanks
Stock 16's are popular with those wanting to use snow tires. My guess is that you can get 200.00 to 300.00 for a set of 4. Shipping costs are a major consideration for an out of town buyer.

·
Got Bewst?
2,967 Posts
Stock 16's are popular with those wanting to use snow tires. My guess is that you can get 200.00 to 300.00 for a set of 4. Shipping costs are a major consideration for an out of town buyer.
Those figures sound about right. Either on here or craigslist for local would be good places to try and sell them. I sold my stock 15's off my old grand prix on criagslist for $200 but because they are for a newer car they could command a premium? Either way they are always going to be in demand and should be an easy sell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts