Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 07 zx5 ses 2.0 about a year ago decided not to buy a second project car. so far I have purchased a steeda sri and a fswerks street performance exhaust and deleted the second cat any one have any experience with an SCT x4 tuner? Was thinking about trying one out for fun any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS probably shouldn't say this but second cat delete does make a notable difference in the low end power lol

·
FF Affiliate
30,347 Posts
Better throttle response , better over all driveability , better performance , most say better MPG
Free unlimited Tune updates as you add more NA mods

Tom

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bought a 07 zx5 ses 2.0 about a year ago decided not to buy a second project car. so far I have purchased a steeda sri and a fswerks street performance exhaust and deleted the second cat any one have any experience with an SCT x4 tuner? Was thinking about trying one out for fun any feedback would be appreciated
SVT suspension would make it more fun to drive as well. There's other options too, but they are more money. How much fun do you want to spend?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I second DirtyDave's suggestion on suspension mods! It really woke my car up and made it more fun to drive. I went with Eibach Sportline springs on KYB AGX shocks. That combo is a little more spendy than SVT suspension is. A really big handling upgrade for these cars are sway bars, especially if your car doesn't already have a rear sway bar! Another relatively basic mod that will make the car feel more responsive would be a short throw shifter. There are so many little things you can do to these cars to wake them up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts