Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ppl i bought a mbrp exhaust from mcnews a couple fridays ago and im still waiting for it..they havent said anything about it not in stock or anything..has anyone bought stuff from them before?.....if i have to wait any longer i might cancel it....n bty...does anyone kno any other sites that sells those?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
yes...i've purchased from them before...met them and everything...how about picking up the phone and calling them instead of coming on here and complaining.

if you ask around they have a VERY good reputation with the focus crowd.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i thought they were good cuz i saw alot of posts with there site..but it usually doesnt take long for stuff to get to me..im not bashin them...or anything so dont get the wrong idea...

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
ok, understood...so tomorrow give them a call. did you order over the net?...because they may not have had time to check that, or there e-mail/computer could have crashed due to the virus'

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i did it over the net but i will call em tommorow..n sry that i made it seem like i was complaining..but that was the first thing i bought for my car..n i jus cant wait to get it n put it on [cool] [:D] n btw wut r other good sites to buy stuff from? i dont wanna buy stuff from cheap ass sites

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
FoCuZdRiVeR said:
yea i did it over the net but i will call em tommorow..n sry that i made it seem like i was complaining..but that was the first thing i bought for my car..n i jus cant wait to get it n put it on [cool] [:D] n btw wut r other good sites to buy stuff from? i dont wanna buy stuff from cheap ass sites
many focus sites r quality...many with good customer support...other than mcnews..

www.focussport.com
www.myfordperformance.com
www.newedgeperformance.com
www.focusparts.com -customer service sucks
www.focusperformance.com

just to name a few.. if you haven't already, just grab the new FF mag and flip through, many adds in there r from well known focus tuner shops. [:D]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
FoCuZdRiVeR said:
where do ya get the FF mag?
barnes and nobles carries a large amount of them...and many large book stores.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks man..n ya kno before i found this forum..i wasnt happy cuz i couldnt find any sites that sold focus stuff but then i found this n all my foci questions came alive! [:D] but its good to be part of the FFOC[thumb] [cheers]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
FFOC? haha wrong forum man this is FOCUS FANATICS, FFOC is a UK forum

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I've ordered from McNews before and yes they have very good service. Order came in one day. I was impressed. Just be patient young frog.[wiggle]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol my bad mofocus..i guess i was thinkin of sumtin else n typed that...i meant FF ..whoa now i feel kinda bad!

·
Registered
688 Posts
ok i got an email today from Mcnews...they said they were out of stock and it would be about a week...they sent the email the 25..i guess sumtin with the email system messed up..n btw this is focuzdriver

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I made a nice order with McNews last spring. Ofcourse, I ordered over the phone, and made sure what I needed was in stock. I was told the order would be shipped that afternoon and it was. Everything arrived perfectly within a couple of days. Included was my MBRP. I would not hesitate orderring from them again.

·
Registered
688 Posts
yea i ordered online..but next time ill do it over the phone....n this sucks..i had to make a new name..i changed my email addy in my other one n that was like 8 hours ago n it still not activated [mad] now i have to earn more posts! i hate bein a rookie

·
Registered
337 Posts
wow! Ive been checkin out performance suppliers for a while now and ve never heard of Mcnews. Do they carry anything thats particularly good performance wise??

·
Registered
337 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts