Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So service center said it was my evap cannister, and they would have the part on Monday. I called them on Monday and they said it should be in on Tuesday morning. I called them today at 3:00 and they said it should be in tomorrow. [?|]

·
Registered
688 Posts
i kno wut ya mean man..i cant stand waiting for shyt..it pisses me off n pisses me off when ppl assume it will be here the next day or sumtin..y dont they jus say "we don't know when it will get here,but we will tell you when it is" n it really sucks when u want it or need it

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The worst part is they gave me an 04 Le Sabre to drive in the mean time. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice car and I'm sure it has niche somewhere in the over 65 can't see over the steering whell market, but I'm just not a big car person. I need dramamine to drive the thing. Plus I have to bring it back with as much gas as it had in it (1/2 tank) which it uses that 1/2 tank every 120 miles apparently, and they are not giving fuel away at the pumps right now if no one has noticed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Doh!

I had my car for less than 12 hours when I got my first flat. Day before yesterday. Yesterday morning, I took it in to the dealership with the doughnut on the left rear to get a new tire and wouldn't you know it? No Continental 215/45R17s in stock!!! Ack!

Of course, I pointed at another SVT Focus they had on the lot and said, "THERE's another SVT Focus tire!" Service guy laughed and said to be patient, they would find me a tire in an hour or two and give me a call at work when the car was ready.

Wonder if they ended up taking it off that other SVT Focus. :)

Don't worry, you'll have your beast back on the road before you know it! Hurts though, I know.

Beetle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts