Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one (not so) patiently waiting for Tirerack to get a photo up of the hatchback so we can see wheels on it? Seems like I've been waiting forever. I see they have the sedan up now, but still no hatchback.

If anyone else is growing tired of waiting, please send Tirerack an email like I just did.

Tony

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ There's an idea.

-Ray-

·
Registered
263 Posts
Am I the only one (not so) patiently waiting for Tirerack to get a photo up of the hatchback so we can see wheels on it? Seems like I've been waiting forever. I see they have the sedan up now, but still no hatchback.

If anyone else is growing tired of waiting, please send Tirerack an email like I just did.

Tony
You are not the only one. I have been checking pretty much everyday. Theres anther site I found that does have a preview of the hatch, but I can't remember what it was. I think I just googled 'rim previewer' or something like that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discount tire has the hatch up. But they have a very slim selection of wheels

·
Registered
609 Posts
just got my Enkei's put on over the weekend. will post pics, they look all sorts of awesome just my opinion though. Will def need the Eibach springs next though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts