Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to drop a little word in everyones ear to see if there is still interest in the possible Skyline Meet this Spring? I am in the process of planning it right now.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Yeah, I'm up for that., just don't make it the same weekend as the ford thing in Carlisle, I'm going to that , too!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Sounds good, we can go look at the xr4t's and svo's together...lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm still up for it.
That is if y'all want me there....lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
[werd] [hihi]

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am thinking sometime in March is when we can have the little get together. I will have to plan out the day as well as the area since it is a large area. Skyline Dr that is.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
How's bout the end of March? That's around my birthday. Haha, just a suggestion.
I haven't actually been the whole way through. We started in Front Royal and didn't have lots of time to go through the whole thing because we kept stopping and looking at the beautiful scenery.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lets do it!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
everybody make a trip to my house and stay for the weekend.. we'll have bbq's and parties, and we'll check out the local spots and cruise the beach or what not.. anyone interested? anyone and everyone is welcome.. i have plenty of room for 5-10 peeps..

that is if you can sleep next to a wide body kit.. hahah j/k

if you guys want to get away from home your more than welcome to stay at my place for the weekend.. just give me heads up.. im usually always open for anything

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We should hook up something like that this summer. Are you planning on coming to the Skyline thing I am, planning?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well hell yeah. Be nice to meet some more people off here.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Jisturm just make it so its getting warm I have some old aluminum foil that needs to warm in the sun!!!....long story.... by the way, we would love to have you there ash![:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey hey now..don't start that again[hihi]
Don't pay any attention to him, I think he's been hitting the bottle again....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts