Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here still gets that question in parking lots "what kind of car is that" i have always liked the focus but this one is special.

·
Registered
366 Posts
A co-worker had a look at my new ride.

All he could say was "wow".

·
Registered
23 Posts
A co-worker had a look at my new ride.

All he could say was "wow".
I can't wait for that!
I cant wait for this either

Random Person:
"what kind of car is that?"
Me:
"A focus"
Random Person:
"No!"
Me:
"yes."
Random Person:
"No!"
Me:
"yes!"
Random Person:
"No!!"
Me:
"yes!!"
Random Person:
"No...."
Me:
"YES!!!!!!!"

Awesome!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I showed another co-worker who said "that doesnt look like a Focus"

I said, exactly!

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
I had a guy standing on thr sidewalk waiting for me to park so he could ask what it is. His reply was, "that's really sharp".

·
Registered
671 Posts
"hey you bought a new car? what did you get?!?!!?"

"2012 Ford Focus"

"Dude WTF you bought a Focus LOLOLOLOL"

"Yeah man ill stop by let me show you"

few minutes later

"Holy s%#$ man this is a sweet ride!"

·
Registered
968 Posts
One of my coworkers (who drives a Volvo V50) said he would've bought a Mk2 Focus if we'd gotten the euro model. He's so excited about the Mk3 that he went by the German Ford dealer to pick up the literature on it.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had a guy in a Jetta gassing it and going from side to side the other day. Not sure if it was approval or competition.
Then I was on my way home one night around 8 and I got into some corners with a motorcycle behind me.I'm sure he was happy at 55+. We got stuck behind a couple of slow moving cars 35-40 mph and when the straight away came I put my directional on, dumped it into third, passed the two cars and the bike was right behind me. That felt good. [driving]

·
Banned
571 Posts
Impresses everyone that's seen it. They're blown away by the exterior and then floored by the interior. It's going to bring a lot of people back to Ford.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Turning heads

I just got a Titanium and noticed a lot of folks taking double looks. I have the five spoke 18" and those give the Focus a high end euro look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a asian dude take pics of the car, said that this car was beautiful. I tell all my friends I got a focus
"wtf a focus man? are you serious?"
"yup"
"alright Ill bring some brew and we can all check it later"
all of their reactions where "WTF?! is this a focus?" I remember one of my friends checked the interior hes like "dude this is a spaceship" One of them is gonna trade hes civic for one soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts