Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Karl, have you guys got any good clean decals? I figure since I've got plenty of Massive parts under my hood, I should represent [grinking]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Yeah. That reminds me that I need to email my vinyl guy. I will have some stuff available in a week or two. Remind me and I'll get you some.

Thanx!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mk sounds awesome! I got some bad fading down towards the back of my skirts so i figured i'd run some nice black massive stickers down there

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
ive bought things from you guys and i like to show who ever looks at my car who i bought the parts from. i hve a fs sticker under my hood as well as a mbrp, but no massive sticker. so ill pick one of these up.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i'd like one of just the little M logo, or something, you have any pics of what designs you're looking at?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, i'd be interested to see what designs you guys are looking at too.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
any word on these Karl?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looking for 2 in white for front and rear windows. I put the last small one I had on my valve cover after it was powder coated to match my silver Massive front strut bar.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Gosh. Not the nicest way to ask for something for free.

We have a passel of these right now. Our signature Massive Box. We have them in a 4" square and a 2.5" square. Colors on the shelf right now are:

2.5" square - red, blue, silver, white, yellow
4" square - red, blue, white

Just ask for a few and we will send them out, no charge.

Thanx!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any chance of black or dark grey? How bout some carbon ;) that'd be awesome!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts