Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Here is the rectangle template:

This is what it would look like, but the templates work best if they are uploaded to vistaprint as a *.psd file. Even if you don't have photoshop on your computer, it shouldn't matter, I can email you the psd file and you can upload the straight to the website and print!

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Alright awesome! The color is its own layer and the font is not copywrighted correct?

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Alright awesome! The color is its own layer and the font is not copywrighted correct?
The file has multiple layers and the font is a windows font. The color is not it's own layer, but I can change that if you want. Since there are only 2 colors and 1 is black, all you have to do is change the hue, and it will only change the color and not the black.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Alright. So would they be able to print that fine of detail at the sizes we need?

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
I uploaded both to vistaprint and they look good. Some of the detail will be lost, but not enough to make it look bad

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
So, I would need to make a few adjustments, but you can see how much detail would be lost

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I don't get my cars dirty, only trucks. It's actually a pet-pev to get the car dirty. Now if I had a purpose built off road car that would be different. I'll just float around and chat randomly like I do with all the sites clubs. Thanks anyways

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Aren't showing up :(. Matt! Hit up the intro thread an come visit in boredom lol we never see you no more

21 - 40 of 71 Posts