Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. Standard base 6 speaker SE stereo 2014.

When I use the fader, the fronts have all kinds of volume when I fade to all front, BUT when I fade to all rear, there is barely any volume out of the rear speakers.

I was just trying to balance the sound a bit and stumbled across this.

SO, is this how they are or do I have a problem?

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Sliding this right over to the Car Audio section where you can get the best/quickest answers.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Sounds like you have one of the "occupancy modes" set. These adjust the sound stage in the vehicle to best suit the selected seating position (driver's seat for example). You can change it in one of the audio settings. I don't recall, I'll have to look today.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have the same issue... I wonder if the rears are primarily designed for only bass? I am considering replacing all 4 main speakers but also wondering if the fronts are crossed over like components since there are the 2 tweeters and should get a component set for the front...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question. Standard base 6 speaker SE stereo 2014.

When I use the fader, the fronts have all kinds of volume when I fade to all front, BUT when I fade to all rear, there is barely any volume out of the rear speakers.

I was just trying to balance the sound a bit and stumbled across this.

SO, is this how they are or do I have a problem?
I have a 2013 focus se and the right rear speaker is very faint and the sub only plays as fader is in the middle and balance is on middle or all the way left could it be the amp or speaker going bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts