Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick intro to myself and my beautiful 2014 ST3. I got her around April 2014 and have been playing ever since. She's basically stock right now with the exception of a res delete and Tom's tune. I've always had trucks before this, so stepping into a 6sp turbo car was a hell of a change...and I love every second of it.

I'll be hanging out in the forums on and off but I just wanted to say Hi [:)]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Awesome, enjoy your foci & the forum.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Nioce [welcome]

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Just a quick intro to myself and my beautiful 2014 ST3. I got her around April 2014 and have been playing ever since. She's basically stock right now with the exception of a res delete and Tom's tune. I've always had trucks before this, so stepping into a 6sp turbo car was a hell of a change...and I love every second of it.

I'll be hanging out in the forums on and off but I just wanted to say Hi [:)]

Beautiful photo!

Welcome to the forum, JayOne89,

I'm the customer service rep for the forum, and I'll be here for any questions you may have. :)

Meagan

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
YOU QUIT THAT HOWLIN' AND GO TO BED!

Thanks everybody for all the replies. Good to be here. I've never been a huge forum guy but I like to browse every now and then.
Now your in here, so no more lurking for you. What mods do you have in store?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now your in here, so no more lurking for you. What mods do you have in store?
Next on the schedule is an MBRP catted downpipe. Eventually I'll get the stainless catback to go with it. Then air intake and FMIC later on down the line.

As far as visuals go, I'm looking at some RockBlokz, wheel spacers, and tint. I'm considering the wing risers and a lip kit but I'll see how those play out. Not very concerned with lowering it any more than factory due to where I live.

I have many different ideas on what to do after all of that, but as with all car decisions....$$$

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'd throw a diff & a bbk at it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd throw a diff & a bbk at it.
Trust me, I'd love a big ole set of brakes. But like I said....$$$
Till then I'm going to replace the OEM's with some EBC reds when the time comes.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Trust me, I'd love a big ole set of brakes. But like I said....$$$
Till then I'm going to replace the OEM's with some EBC reds when the time comes.
Yea, I get that, as I've changed to different brake kits & suspension kits on this focus as well as different mustangs & a vette.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts