Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i choose what i want as my 2 favourites?
i hate how when i turn on my car the mft is at the home screen, i want it to be on the audio screen

·
Banned
571 Posts
Your MFT should come back on to the same screen it was on b4 u turned the car off. Otherwise go into menu, settings, etc. Somewhere in there are the options for setting the favourites buttons.

·
Registered
198 Posts
My MFT keep reverting back to the 4 quad display, I like to have it on map, but when I turn it off it reverts back to the quad display, I cannot find a way of changing this. Any idea's???

·
Banned
571 Posts
Didn't have this note with me yesterday, but this may help:

Hitting the Home icon twice will bring up a set of three small screens. You can click on any of these screens to customize them. When you select one, it also sets that screen as your home screen. This is the place where one of the screens allows you to set the star action buttons on your steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just tried it, was able to change the favourties however was still not able to make it stay at the last screen, also i didnt like how you couldnt add usb as one of your favourites

·
Registered
19 Posts
So i have a 2012 titanium hatchback with MFT and if i hit the home button twice nothing happens. My manual says refer to the introduction chapter in th myford touch supplement. I bough the car used on Monday and it did not come with that manual. Ive check online and none of those manuals say any thing about the 1 and 2 star favorite buttons on the Bluetooth steering wheel controls

·
Registered
683 Posts
So i have a 2012 titanium hatchback with MFT and if i hit the home button twice nothing happens. My manual says refer to the introduction chapter in th myford touch supplement. I bough the car used on Monday and it did not come with that manual. Ive check online and none of those manuals say any thing about the 1 and 2 star favorite buttons on the Bluetooth steering wheel controls
A few updates ago the "Favorite" buttons were fixed and no longer customizable. The upper one is Home screen and lower one is Sync Services.

There is a sea of MFT info here on this thread and several others ... http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271622

·
Registered
845 Posts
The programmable star buttons were taken out awhile ago. They still go to stuff, but you can't program them and most are different.

I haven't tried it, but I dont think they've put that feature back in yet.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
The programmable star buttons were taken out awhile ago. They still go to stuff, but you can't program them and most are different.

I haven't tried it, but I dont think they've put that feature back in yet.
No they haven't, but with the latest mft update they got rid of it "double flashing". It still sucks they took away those buttons though. Their IVT team or whatever the nerds are called are handicapped specials when it comes to updates.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts