Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 ZX4 SES with 205-55/16 tires. Where can I get steel wheels for a good price (new or used) so I can mount my winter tires? Any help would be appreciated.

Robert

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Try looking at your local salvage yard. You may be able to find a set and they will cost a lot less than buying new.

I also have a set that I would sell you but shipping would be ridiculous and pickup distance is pretty far. Let me know if you would like to work on something though.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I doubt you'll find much in the way of 16" steel wheels for a Focus. Look for some used stock 15 inch wheels and use 195/60-15 snow tires. Tire and wheel stores usually carry steel replacement wheels as well. Tirerack on occasion has had them as well. Make sure to check any aftermarket wheels for the correct offset

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. If I choose to go with the 15" wheels and tires, will that affect my speedometer at all?

·
So mote be it
8,958 Posts
Thanks for the replies. If I choose to go with the 15" wheels and tires, will that affect my speedometer at all?
Not as long as you stick with what Geezer said for the tire; 195/60-15. It's a stock size for the Focus's that came with a 15" wheel, so all will be well. I believe 16" steel's do exist for the focus but they are rare (think some Canadians have them.) You can also keep an eye out for a used set of 15 or 16" Focus wheels as well, might find a set for similar prices as the steele

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've got nothing for a 16'' set but I will definitely have 15'' steel for your Focus. Current price I'm showing is $50 per wheel although they are on order and won't be in until the beginning of September.

Check out the winter packages here: Winter Packs

I'll be posting a new sticky soon as soon as I have the information on the new winter products so look for that within the next few weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts