Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any NE ohio people going to this? Its June 23-25 at Quaker City Dragway. $35 for the whole weekend with free test and tune all weekend !

·
Registered
758 Posts
Dude, crap!!! I'll be at the Massive Speed deal in IL. $hit!!! I'd really love to get on that free dyno. Oh well, we'll see how much the dyno is out there I guess.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
You know you want to come see the GLOW, Bizzy....

Don't be tempted.. heheh

·
Registered
758 Posts
Lol. Yeah, Im coming still. I still have to make hotel reservations some where!! Are we both rockin the green glow, or was yours purple?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not a free dyno, free quater mile passes on the track

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
if i get some time off i'll be there for sure. even if it is only for a while. Keith PM me with your cell number, i'm not sure if i have it or not.

·
Registered
758 Posts
outafocus03 said:
not a free dyno, free quater mile passes on the track
Thats pretty cool to. Guess you threw me w/ the "free test and tune" comment.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
"Test and Tune" is what they call the 1/4 mile races at both Quaker and DragWay 42. it allows most people to be able to test (by running more than once) and tune (doing something differently) all in one night.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I see. But if you're not tuned, I guess you can't change much. lol. I'm not yet, wish I was. Needs $$$!!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hehe same way bizzy, no tune, mainly stock as far as performance goes...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yep. I got some performance mods, listed in my sig. But my final will be my x-cal & tune. The local speed shop here, (Twisted Innovations) sells the xcal2 w/ 3 tunes for $279.00!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone else going? or thinking about it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts