Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda Sport Springs for 00-05 focus (all models except Wagon). Front springs were installed and used for about 2 weeks, the rears are still new, never been installed. Steeda gets $220 for these new. $190 SHIPPED!
With OEM Box

Brand new rears

Slightly used fronts

SPC Caster/camber plates for Front 00-05 focus (all models except Wagon.) Includes one oem box, instructions for install, and all included hardware. Used these for about 2 weeks aswell. Sell for $60 a piece new $95 SHIPPED

SPC Camber bolts for rear adjustment 00-05 Focus (all models except Wagon.) New in the box with directions, never been installed. Steeda gets $30. $25 SHIPPED

Ill take $290 SHIPPED for the springs, camber plates, and camber bolts...

Steeda SVTF Passenger side motor mount. Used for approx 2 weeks, still in OEM box w/ instructions. Sell for $140 new. $100 plus SHIPPED.

SVTF Shifter Cables. Works great, just a spring is broken on one of the plastic retaining assemblies on the trans side. $40 SHIPPED.

Broken spring, just hand tighten (which you should anyway if you install shifter cables anyway.)

Stock SVTF Shifter. Tired of seeing it laying around. $35 SHIPPED

Bosch 15716 O2 sensor for 00-04 2.0L Focus (front o2.) Still new in the box, thought my o2 was going bad but its fine. Cost me $45 plus shipping. $35 SHIPPED

SVTF belt tensioner/idler. I actualy have two. Both work fine. They sell for $32 new. $17 shipped for each

SVTF Front Swaybar endlinks. I upgraded mine, these still function perfectly. I think they sell for $9 or so from Ford, $13 SHIPPED

ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL (got ripped off a few too many times.) Prefer USPS Money order (so I can cash it in when I ship the product) but will except personal check and ship when payment has cleared. Any questions reply here or PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im going coil over if I do anything.
1.50 for non-SVT
.75 drop for SVT

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got some things in the mix... lemee know if anyone wants anything!!!

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
how much for both the front and rear camber kits ill meet you halfway seeing your located in south jersey

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
where are you located in south jersey this way ill just drive up and hand cash directly too you and you can hand the parts to me no shipping involved no wait needed i could meet you either in new castle or somewhere right over the bridge. why would i pay for shipping when i could drive an hour and pic them up.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where are you located in south jersey this way ill just drive up and hand cash directly too you and you can hand the parts to me no shipping involved no wait needed i could meet you either in new castle or somewhere right over the bridge. why would i pay for shipping when i could drive an hour and pic them up.
Im in Mt Holly, exit 40 off 295. I really dont have any flexibility in my schedule for the next 2 weeks to take more than an hour out of my day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts