Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed it last night and I love the sound this bad boy makes. Really beefs up the engine sound ! I noticed instant gains on throttle and haven't experienced any of the heat lag that short rams are supposed to have. Guess I will have to wait till summer to experience that!

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
If it's the one I've seen on their web site it's a shorty but nice looking. One thing about Steeda, their stuff can be a little pricey but their customer support is great. I have bought springs and other stuff from them and they sent me post cards saying thanks and I got follow-up phone calls asking how the product did...........now that's customer service!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i agree i love Steeda customer support and tehir parts just kick ass even if they are over priced (which most of their items are not that MUCH more, hell i even got intermitten wipers for $24 cheapest i have seen). to white boy i will get up pics as soon as i can , you see the wifey doesn't know I bought this yet hehe I would be [xx(] if she found out

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe it's not that bad. I spend tons of money on my mustang and ever since we got the focus well you know!!! We kind of bought the focus for me to use and the winter but both us could use when we wanted. Slowly but surely the car is becoming a bucket of fun for me to modify. I guess Christmas came early for me. next up b4 christmas santa (UPS) is gonna bring me 65mm throttle body!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts