Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
LTFT is long turm , add that to short Turm , you need a Tune , that doesnt show WOT Fueling

Tom
We get this next stimulus check and I'll be reaching out to you for a handheld Tom. After doing alot of research I think I'll have the best luck getting what I'm trying to achieve gains wise through you. Could you give me a base estimate on HP gains with proper tune based on what I have done so far to my car or just even baseline gains with 100% stock auto zx4 as incentive to follow through with buying a SCT through you. I really enjoy the spirited drive my car has to offer because of the lightweight chassis and I've been removing weight where possible to aid with my driving style (I have about 85lbs removed so far and I think with smaller tire and rear seats removed I can get it close to 130 lbs) also would like a handheld to make adjustments for smaller tire (want to go 195/50 15 vs 195/60 15) what's a realistic number off the top of your head you can give me?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Has anyone installed a cone filter like this instead of this it’s probably on one of the threads I just havnt seen it and also what oil are y’all recommending I’m bouncing between stp synthetic high mileage and Castrol gtx and a motor craft filter I will b using the 5w 20
I replaced mine with a Steeda intake. If you out just the cone on it’s going to do nothing that stupid box is so restrictive it’s unreal. Be mindful also that when you tinker with the tubing on the stock intake the car will run funny. They do damn tempermental it’s u real. I suggest the Steeda ram air/cold air intake they make it gives you a nice growl when accelerating and you would not believe the gains. It’s one of those things that you need to do because I can’t express in words how much better the car is just by changing the intake

21 - 26 of 26 Posts