Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
did you have to change out the front struts when you did the springs? i was under the impression that was the only way to add lowering springs. if you did, what struts did you go with? and where did you but the springs from. thats the perfect drop, looks awesome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you have to change out the front struts when you did the springs? i was under the impression that was the only way to add lowering springs. if you did, what struts did you go with? and where did you but the springs from. thats the perfect drop, looks awesome!
I didn't install them to be honest man. That's the only work i hate doing, but they are h&r springs, I bought them on there website!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
do you possibly have a link to where you bought them? Up until this point they only way i knew to lower a 2014 focus was to change the frut struts out for the 2013 ford focus struts and then use the lowering springs for the 12-13 model. i didnt think they sold 2014 model springs. that would be cool if they did!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you possibly have a link to where you bought them? Up until this point they only way i knew to lower a 2014 focus was to change the frut struts out for the 2013 ford focus struts and then use the lowering springs for the 12-13 model. i didnt think they sold 2014 model springs. that would be cool if they did!
Yea I will man, as soon as I get out of work! And really I have to check on the discreption then,

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Looks great. Did the wheels come dipped from the dealer?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Looks good man. I look forward to what's to come. Your wheels black made me decide that that's what I want to do :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts