Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming home from work tonight i was behind a new 02 civic si, the hatchback style. we were both merging on the highway so i figured something would happen. we both straightened out and headed down the ramp. i wasnt sure if he would run or not so i had to stay back some, but he did step on it and so did i. i never wound past 5 grand and in 3rd we both had about 70. we both backed off at that point and i went into 5th for the ride home and he went on his way. i didnt floor mine at all and i probably could have got out to pass him. i dont know how much he was into it either, but it was pretty good. all in all i think a fine showing for the pzev. it was a gentlemans race with no curses or fingers thrown.[thumb]

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i should probably try and spice this story up. umm oh yeah i grabbed the e-brake and catapulted past him![:D]

·
Registered
720 Posts
yeah if you dont spice it up , you dont get many replies, its ok to add a little things just dont lie about the actual race [:D]

a few keys words to include = owned him, walked him, elite shifting, ricer flyby, and other things that amuse us [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
LOL....nice job.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Beantown Focus said:
yeah if you dont spice it up , you dont get many replies, its ok to add a little things just dont lie about the actual race [:D]

a few keys words to include = owned him, walked him, elite shifting, ricer flyby, and other things that amuse us [thumb]

*smack*

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Whether you won or lost, Good Job Teddy. [thumb]

·
Registered
16 Posts
the story should have been told like this......this ricer i a civic si flew by me doin about 80 and flashed his hazards so i proceeded to catch and destroy him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i've raced my coworkers 02 si 5-6 times in the 10 days i've owned my svtf, and now he's talkin about ditchin the honda in favor of the focus!!! oh yeah... ummm here goes... "i owned his ricer ass with my elite shifting" how was that

·
Registered
61 Posts
70? wow u must live someplace with low speed limits... the speed limit on the freeway next to my house is 70... which means i do about 85 90 and keep up with traffic lol, if i wanted to race (which i have...) i'd be closer to 100...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
03svt said:
i've raced my coworkers 02 si 5-6 times in the 10 days i've owned my svtf, and now he's talkin about ditchin the honda in favor of the focus!!! oh yeah... ummm here goes... "i owned his ricer ass with my elite shifting" how was that
Speed

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Any time I can make an Si look silly... I DO!!! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.