Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran out of daylight so the pics aren't the greatest but here is the newest Air Ride focus:

Measurement from ground to bottom of fender...sitting on 19's

And the trunk:

Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
June 12th there is a show just across the river I was thinking about, its the weekend right after we get back from the AFN. Also it would be "up" to Omaha for me, HA

·
Registered
448 Posts
that is Fn awsome.

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you mold the mid wing together so its one piece or did you buy it like that?? Looks way better the way you have it!
no, its actually the Cervinis 1 piece wing. just watch your head when your walking around the car with the hatch up!

·
Powering America
4,147 Posts
Looks good...needs more low through smaller wheels though...[;)]...tucking (or very, very close to it) 16's with 195/40's, static, is where it's at [deviltail].

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good...needs more low through smaller wheels though...[;)]...tucking (or very, very close to it) 16's with 195/40's, static, is where it's at [deviltail].

Mike
I'd love to see how it would look on smaller rims. got some I could borrow? I have a set of S2 rims from Mr Bergner but they dont have any rubber and I'm guessing the offset would make it look awkward.

which air ride kit did you go with? have any pictures of the tank and compressor?
It was actually a used kit that I picked up from burkej62. I know the bags came from Airbagit.com (which I have come to find is the scum of the air ride world) The valves would have come from FBI. After I got the kit I completely rewired all the electronics of the kit as well as a bunch of other work and I got stuff from suicidedoors.com, waylayed.com, ebay, and local parts stores.

Sorry no pics of the tank and compressor, but I did include a pic of how nicely I have it hidden! I may snap a pic of it, its fairly neat but best out of sight.

·
Powering America
4,147 Posts
I'd love to see how it would look on smaller rims. got some I could borrow? I have a set of S2 rims from Mr Bergner but they dont have any rubber and I'm guessing the offset would make it look awkward.
The factory 16's actually don't look too bad tucked, they just don't sit out far enough in the rear...and sorry, no, I don't have any you could borrow...they're sitting in my garage waiting for the rear fenders to get rolled so I don't rub too much.

And as Ataru pointed out on FJ, anything smaller on there than an 18" would probably look kinda goofy with the Cervinis kit.

Mike

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.