Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello earlier today I attempted to start my car(which is a 2001 ford focus zx3) after going to the bank and it would not start. I though it was the battery but it will not respond to a jump. My locks, cigarette lighter/auxiliary port, head lamp light, and dash lights work but windows, headlights, and mileage wont work. It almost feels like the car wont take the full turn which is weird. Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated guys.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
And Fuse checking, starting with major ones under the hood.

Had a similar outage (except for the no-start) after a car wash a few years ago. pulling & replacing under hood fuses when checking apparently cleaned terminals enough it hasn't happened again since.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I look under the hood and found out there is a fuse (30amp) with a key symbol and looked and it was blown don't know why but I changed it and it started so thanks for the help from sailor and mandroid for the commits the key won`t turn for enough for any lights then looked under the hood as sailor suggested and found a fuse bad so thanks for the commits to check things but also thanks for everyone else to look at my post to help, so just want to thank everyone for there time and input on my post. thanks so much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts