Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys and chicks, first time on the site tonight.

need help got a problem on my front and rear window screen, seems to have got a stain on the outside of the wipers ark,looks like a whitey,rainbow shadow must of been somethink in me washer fluid tryed everythink can think of could anybody help thanx kelly..(focus chick)xxxxxxx...

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
okay, that was rough to read, but it seems you've got a contaminant on your windshield that is causing a rainbow effect. Also sounds like it is on the outside of the glass. I would recommend a high-quality glass cleaner, such as Stoner's brand Invisible Glass. If you can't find that, some other options are a isopropyl alcohol, or perhaps vinegar, or using claybar. One of those things should clean your glass up. Also clean or replace your windshield wipers...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Cool down there perky![:p]

I suggest basicly the same as revamp just clean your windshield with some alcohol and replace your blades. Also, if you do clean the entire windshield dont forget to put on your Rain-X.

Jon

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
If the above methods do not work, there is a mildly abrasive glass cleaner made by the Rain-X people called "Glass Care 2000" which should work. It takes a bit of work/muscle; however, it cleans almost everything off of glass. If you cannot find it, look for something which says it "polishes" glass, or explain to the auto parts store guy that you are looking for a mildly abrasive glass cleaner to remove something stubborn from your windshield.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts