Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
i see your very keen on mountune so i think you will like there CBE its probaly cheaper to buy as a kit like the mr275 / mr300 ,(think 275 keeps warranty) or as a turbo back , mines catless and still mild at the side MBPR or Cobb

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the stage 3 mountune setup on my 2016 LZ 2.0 ST and I have also ran the stage 3 Cobb tune on it to both tunes are running 26 pound of boost and I can see large difference between the 2 tunes.

I found that the mountune was very turquey in 1st and 2nd and felt like it just wanted to go for all or nothing and no in between. Was not fun to drive In The wet and not spin wheels all the time.

The Cobb tune I found to have a far better power curve from 1st to 6th had more too end power than the mountune and was smoother to drive.

Just depends weather u prefer to drive like your in a drag race all the time or a bit of a mix like the Cobb.

Big pro for the mountune is it comes with 4 different tunes in it being 2 different big boost tunes 1 bad fual tune and a low boost tune were the cobb only has the high boost or low boost.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts