Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for tuning in! 8)

I started my project. The first stage is the teardown and I snapped some pics of the progress so far. Also if anyone has any Q's now that everything is disassembled LMK. I will have other posts for the auto to manual conversion and engine buildup in the future.

LMK if anyuone has any cool ideas for names for the project.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awww man... I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out for you....

·
Registered
758 Posts
Im kind of interested on this auto to manual conversion. I'd like to do it, but seems its more work than it's worth.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Bizzy_13 said:
Im kind of interested on this auto to manual conversion. I'd like to do it, but seems its more work than it's worth.
depending ive seen on some swaps, its cheaper and less headache to trade the ATX in for one with a MTX and re do all your mods...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, thats what everyone thinks. So far I have spent, 1800-1900. Which is less then a lentech and less then the amount I would lose on a trade. And that was with a Fidanza Lightweight Fly, Torsen LSD, CM STG4 clutch, and a brand new tranny.

Bizzy - I think I will make a writeup for the conversion, but I will have to see how things go.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I heard that it is a real pain to do. I just went out and bought my ST. [:p] I didn't have the time to do the conversion or to let my car sit though, as it is a daily driver.

Anyways, keep us updated. [thumb]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts