Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after ordering Focus Sport's stage 1 & 2 turbo kits back at the end of May, they're finally getting shipped out tomorrow! I'm so stoked to get these on and see how good the car goes [:D]

·
Registered
759 Posts
we're REALLY gonna need some pictures once your done with your build...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely! I'll post up a bunch of pics...should have it all installed by next weekend [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
STOP THE MADNESS MASSIVE!!!!!

I mean... DAMN!

*jealous*

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm at 178whp right now, on a tune by Marcy Motorsport on my xcal 2...I never actually dyno tuned it to dial it in, and that was on 87 octane. I should be around 250whp with the turbo.

You can definitely get a ride in it bro! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
LUCKY as Napoleon Dynamite would say.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Well.. uh... I want a ride too, Chris!

Drive up to Wisconsin... hehe.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
bigplyr77 said:
has anyone installed this kit yet on this board?
several people...

Massive: I think your car will hit over, or very close to 250 hp...
Doesn't that cosworth manifold work extremely well with Forced-induction... At least that one dyno from FS nearly dropped my jaw...

then again that one had forged internals, and larger injectors, plus some other goodies, But that 250 hp goal is very attainable with your modifications.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here's a dyno from another member who has pretty similar mods...I think the only differences are I have a Borla 2.5" exhaust and his is Cosworth, and I have the balance shaft deleted...

·
Registered
815 Posts
So, let me get this straight. It took over 3 months from ordering to shipping? Did you have to sign waivers? Are you going to be installing this yourself?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cajun Boy876 said:
So, let me get this straight. It took over 3 months from ordering to shipping? Did you have to sign waivers? Are you going to be installing this yourself?
A little over 2 months, end of May to now...they had to find different sources to produce some of the parts for the kit, and actually upgraded some of it at no extra cost...but yeah, it took longer than I hoped for.

I'm not sure what you mean by waivers [???:)]

I've got a couple friends helping me install it, and plan on taking the car over to FocusSport to get the free dyno tuning done after awhile [thumb]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lil_RedZX3 said:
That's awesome, your car is gonna be wicked.
Thanks man! I'm so excited to see how well this thing goes [:D]

·
Registered
815 Posts
Ya, keep us updated please! Im going to be doing this is the near future. Usually you have to sign a waiver for off road racing stuff.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Just when I thought your ride couldn't get any cooler.

What next? Glow? Yes? heheheh...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^Thanks man [:D] I was thinking some strobes in the headlights and taillights would look cool [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

They DO look cool actually.. I have my headlight strobes in... and they are AWESOME. I JUST bought my tail strobes the other day, along with a strobe controller so I can do patters, speed changes, etc....

I think that would look SICK on your ride....

1 - 20 of 95 Posts