Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been considering doing an ST170 front for my Focus for about a month now. I've been looking at pictures of them and what not and I came across a question I cant seem to find the answer to. It's probably simple too. But here goes. On the first pic there is an ST170 with what appears to be a lip on the front bumper. On the second pic is an ST170 without this lip. Now someone on FJ just got one with the lip from the factory. I'm curious if this is something new on the 2004 ST's or if its an accessory or what ?

Also I noticed different side skirts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The difference between the 2 is the fact that the top picture is off an Auzzie ST170 and the bottom picture is of a UK ST170 Focus.

The Auzzie ST170 has a few extras that the UK Focus does not get such as the Front Lip, Side Skirts, and also the ST170 Badge on the rear quarter panel.

Other than that the cars are identical.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Now I just have to find someone who can import that bumper over here. I imagine I wont be able to go through European-Parts.net

·
Registered
34 Posts
No m8 - cos it's not a European part. Probably need to get one from somewhere in Australia, then get it shipped to the US.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn you get everywhere Mav![hihi]

I'd take the Aussie version over the Euro one any day - ST Mav can you get a part no. for those skirts? [thumb]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello m8 - Yeah id take the Azzie version as well.

Im going to look into part numbers for the Side skirts and also the sticker\rear quarter panel badge.

Will keep yer updated on here.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey uh, mates, while your at it, see if you can get a price and part number for me for the bumper. That would be mint. [thumb]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
chris h said:
Damn you get everywhere Mav![hihi]

I'd take the Aussie version over the Euro one any day - ST Mav can you get a part no. for those skirts? [thumb]
Chris those aussie sideskirts look just like the SVT and maybe the RS, i may be mistaken, cant you get those over there fairly easy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts