Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all

I'm new on this forum, i come from "www.zonafocus.com", a spanish club.

In this moment i have a st170 grey, previously to tihs i had tdci 115 hp model, wiht "RS Kit" as we call it here.

A few photos for you, first of all of my ex-tdci model, and nex to that my actual ST170.

I will mount engine component:
Offroad pipe: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=76

65mm Throttle Body for SVT Focus: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=83

Too, i will change 2nd resonator in order to get a bit of "fat sound".

Best regards to all, and sorry about my poor english :cry:

ST170 bought with 11.000 kmts, is 3 years old, 2years stopped without using, a good oportunity for me, i changed my tdci for this!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Bienvenido a focus fanatics....casi toda mi familia viven en sevilla :) Desgraciadamente estoy atrapado aqui en los EEUU. Bien echo con el cambio de diesel a gasol...aunque ya no podras ir tantos km con cada deposito...te encantara el poder del motor :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ataru said:
I like the ST. It definitely needs a Degaus cover for your coolant overflow tank.
Thanks! But... what is a degauss cover? Could you put a photo please?

Regards!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
focusedintentions said:
Bienvenido a focus fanatics....casi toda mi familia viven en sevilla :) Desgraciadamente estoy atrapado aqui en los EEUU. Bien echo con el cambio de diesel a gasol...aunque ya no podras ir tantos km con cada deposito...te encantara el poder del motor :)

Hola

un gusto en leerte :).

Realmente se nota el cambio, anteriormente hacía con la misma conducción 600 kmts con 50L dependiendo de las circunstancias, ahora hago 400 kmts con 50L, y aquí en España la gasolina está algo más cara que el diesel como sabrás.

Pero es un gustazo escuchar el coche entre 5.000 rpm y 7.350 :)

saludos!

(now i will try in english[:I]

Hi

Nice to read you.

Whit Focus TDCi 115 hp, i did 600 kilometers with 50 liter (3.785 liter = 1 US Galon), now i do (with same conduction style) 400 kilometeres. Here in Spain diesel is more expensive that gasoline (Ron 95 or 98 only).

But its very nice to hear the motor between 5.000 rpm and 7.350 rpm!

best regards!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
¿como cambiaste el color del radio? Heh, my high school spanish is fading quickly, but did your radio come with the blue lighting? Or did you somehow change it?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I believe the european foci come with blue lighting...either that or he did the led changeover...there's a sticky somewhere on how to do it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SVT Robzor said:
¿como cambiaste el color del radio? Heh, my high school spanish is fading quickly, but did your radio come with the blue lighting? Or did you somehow change it?
You have to change SMD Leds of all, radio, on board "pc", kmts display...
Is a very longer work, you will need a lot of patience!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow, nice ride hermano, no te preocupes por tu spanish, your car does it for you!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
boca202 said:
no te preocupes por tu spanish, your car does it for you!
Hehe, that is a great true m[:D]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
what motor is in that car? sounds like a dumb question. but it looks like an SVT motor but it has a duratec symbol on it? im confused...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
besthaticouldo said:
what motor is in that car? sounds like a dumb question. but it looks like an SVT motor but it has a duratec symbol on it? im confused...
First One:
Is a Diesel, 1.800 cc, 115 ps, turbo-intercooler, common rail. 0/60 mph in 10 secs aprox, 196km/h top, if you chiptuning it... 145ps, 0/60 in 9 secs aprox, very good for a diesel car.

Here in Spain almost all cars are Diesel, is not than expensive that Ron 95 or 98.

Exterior kit is "RS Kit", not the same as Focus RS, but is called thus.

2nd one:
Is a Focus ST170, 2.0 VVT 170 HP, i think it is as Focus ZX in US?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Cool. Instead of buying that coolant overflow cover, you could do what others have done and paint it. I am gonna paint mine, but just the top half.

·
Registered
758 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bizzy_13 said:
Cool. Instead of buying that coolant overflow cover, you could do what others have done and paint it. I am gonna paint mine, but just the top half.
I think, inside the motor is a high temperature, you will have to use a good paint with hig-grade of temperature.

Bizzy_13 said:
Yeah sweet, if only I could read any of that. My spanish is limited to hola, buenos dias, and the taco bell menu. lol.
You can see here and ask if you have questions:)
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1094872#post1094872

And don't forget "Gracias" and "chica guapa" in your spanish vocabulary!

Regardsss

1 - 20 of 45 Posts