Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my 2013 Focus ST2. I love the car, its everything I imagined. BUT...the previous owner was one of those people who swapped the ST2 seats with the ST1 seats. I REALLY want the ST2 seats back in it and I know some people prefer the cloths over the leathers. So if anyone near ohio wants to do a swap, I'm all for it! I would love the yellow inserts but the all leathers or the grey inserts will do just fine.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Welcome to FF....Might cost you more then if you bought a car w/ them to start with....

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
I'd throw some mods at it= a diff, d/p, intake, tune w/ a K/W c/o kit.....That should keep you going.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan on doing all that In the near future. I've waited so long to get one of these cars and its finally here. Looks like I can pick up a set of the seats for around 700, I just hope I can find someone to swap. I really dont know why people would like these more

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
I plan on doing all that In the near future. I've waited so long to get one of these cars and its finally here. Looks like I can pick up a set of the seats for around 700, I just hope I can find someone to swap. I really dont know why people would like these more
I like them as well as the Scat Pack seats......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looked those up...not bad looking. My favorite seat so far is the mk5 GTI cloths. They were so comfy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts