Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did they change the spoilers on the '15 ST's? i have an ST spoiler on my SE i put on in 2012. i saw a white ST the other day & swore it looked a bit different. wasn't positive. couldn't get the angle on him.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
did they change the spoilers on the '15 ST's? i have an ST spoiler on my SE i put on in 2012. i saw a white ST the other day & swore it looked a bit different. wasn't positive. couldn't get the angle on him.
The 2015 Focus ST is not available for sale yet however it does not appear to have a different spoiler. Some people are putting on a replica RS wing that's much larger, but that's not a factory option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 2015 Focus ST is not available for sale yet however it does not appear to have a different spoiler. Some people are putting on a replica RS wing that's much larger, but that's not a factory option.

Correct the spoiler on the 2015 is carry over. The only changes are to the front and rear fascias(headlights/tailights etc) You will also see a change on the interior layout for 2015( Flat bottom steering wheel and egonomics of the console).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts