Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting a Tuxedo black St replica spoiler. I'm not sure where the best place to buy on from is. Anybody who has purchased on can you please share your wisdom?

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
I'm planning on getting a Tuxedo black St replica spoiler. I'm not sure where the best place to buy on from is. Anybody who has purchased on can you please share your wisdom?
Buy one unpainted and have it color matched to your car. The Ford dealer body shop or any other shop that's good with matching paint should do a better job than some vendor in Asia or anywhere else, as a lot of the pre painted ones are not 100% color matched.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right a primer one match painted would be best. It's far too cold out in VT right now to do that for a few months at least. In the mean time I'd like to get a black one even if it does end up a tad off hue. It's black so I'm not too worried like the silver and candy red guys justifiably are. I'm just not sure where to get the best black st replica. I've looked at grandway auto but they are on some foreign holiday until tomorrow and shut down their ebay shop until then. I don't know about other vendors/options though other than not wanting to get the too tame 3D carbon one.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
that's the one i got

1 - 5 of 5 Posts