Good find.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very nice find.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Why would you want to care about what other people do to their cars? :)

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
you should put it on the grill, lower drivers side right where the headlight and grill meet.
but good on you for saving an ST badge, know matter what anyone tells you.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Because it's a question I would ask Myself, were I to consider doing something like this, is all. It's an opinion, just offered up, not forced.[thumb]
Your exact response is what I would say to you. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, my friend.

But who cares! It's the weekend![drinking]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I just thought of something. What about the MK 1 drivers that "make" RS's then badge them as so?? Do they fall into the putting a badge on a car that it is not group?

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Same thing really, no different then the members that are making their cars into SVT's, its your car do whatever you want.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
I like it looks cool and who besides all of us losers would even know what that means.lol

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Same thing really, no different then the members that are making their cars into SVT's, its your car do whatever you want.
Posted via FF Mobile
Its different because He isn't making an ST replica.
Its not like He is adding the SAP or anything besides the badge.
Is it a cool find?
Sure.
Would I have put it on any of my non ST Foci?
No.
And for all of You busting jmiller_1974's balls for voicing his opinion that He questioned "why"....get over it.
He has every right to whatever opinion He has.
Negative or Not.
I agree it's the OP's car to do with as He wishes,I'm just not a fan of labeling a Car something its not.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
...............I don't even care anymore.
anyone want to put an S on there car and be cool like me, oh weight no one cares about the base model S!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
And for all of You busting jmiller_1974's balls for voicing his opinion that He questioned "why"....get over it.

Clearly you missed the point.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Why would you want to care about what other people do to their cars? :)
Ok,I'll bite:
What was your point point?
My take on it is that its a Car discussion forum and folks from all over will voice opinions,likes and dislikes.
OP seemed to be asking what everyone thinks of the ST logo on his Car,that's asking to take the Good with the Bad.
Not an invitation for:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, my friend."

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ok,I'll bite:
What was your point point?
My take on it is that its a Car discussion forum and folks from all over will voice opinions,likes and dislikes.
OP seemed to be asking what everyone thinks of the ST logo on his Car,that's asking to take the Good with the Bad.
Not an invitation for:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, my friend."
1. For one, the OP was sharing a success. No where was he asking for anyone's opinion.
2. That was one of his first posts, and he gets gunned down by someone asking a condescending question regarding why anyone would even WANT to do something like that. Why do you want our community represented that way?
3. Yeah, this is the Internet. I understand people are allowed to express opinions. That's one of the great things about it. But really? You can't grow up and just be respectful of people, and only say something useful? If you wanted to show your disapproval, there are ways of doing so without sounding like a d-bag.

This is the last I'll respond to this, as it's pointless. You're not going to back down, and neither am I. It will only go further off topic, and my real life is stressful enough. I don't need to add a frivolous argument on a forum to the things I need to care about. Have a nice night!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Meh, who cares. It's a Focus, Nobody is looking anyway.

I will say this much, though. I like the idea of color-matching the badge to the car, that I like.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts