Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've waited quite a while before posting this, but I feel the time has come.

The original thread is here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169509

I understand that SquillyB had medical issues.
I patiently waited because of that.
However, his wife Starr and his friend George were supposed to be taking care of this.

I was going to reply in the original thread, but it has gone so long without activity that it has gone to the archive.

Sept 6th: I paypalled my payment
September 15th: His wife later confirmed someone would be shipping the parts
October 6th: His friend George stated refunds would be issued and the parts would be shipped.
HI!!! My name is George and I work on Billy's car with him. His wife has given me his pass word and info so I can help her out. No one has lost anything.

Per Billy, " Refund everyone their money and then ship their parts "

So there you have it. I am a FORD guy have been for 22 years of driving. I am also the guy helping Billy pull the motor in the pictures if that helps any.

So I have a fuel rail sensor here ready to go out and a center console. Both will go out in the early afternoon on Wed. I will have the shipping info for you before dinner and after work so about 5ish my time. I cannot find any info on the center cap order so "Rivertrader" could you send me a PM with how he owes you caps, I know he sold his rims to someone, did he promise you the old caps I have here or new ones??

Starting Monday I will be working on his car two days a week until its finished. I am anticipating he will be able to drive again someday so every one say a prayer. Also on that same note I will have garage days at his house every other weekend. If you want any help or advise on your car and could lend a hand or a tool to help out it would be killer. I drink beer and listen to loud music so both will be mandatory on garage days.

I will log on again Wed with your shipping info and from there on out I will be updating this thing for him as I work on his car.

Thanks for your time and we (Family) apologize for the problems, they were all very unforseen and quite sad.

George
October 22nd: PM sent regarding console
November 27th: PM sent regarding console

December 2nd: Someone logged into SquillyB's account.

I have yet to receive a reply to my pm's even though there has been activity on the account.
At this point I'm not even worried about the console.
I'd be happy with a refund so I can buy one from someone else.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Have you tried a paypal claim, I did but there was only lik $2 in the account so well...I didn't get anything back. I thought someone else other than George or Star was going to help out too....

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not tried a paypal claim.
I thought paypal claims were only available for a short period of time.
I was sticking it out hoping my console would show up.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
did you try e-mailing him? might be easier to get a hold of him

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Yeah, back a few months ago both he and I emailed and called and everything. No responce. I got my part after like 3 months of waiting but this guy didnt...

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid him $30 plus $15 for shipping with the instruction that if he needed more for shipping to let me know and I'd have it right away...

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
cool! I think that we should start some kind of donation to help him out with whateverhe needs. I know his medical stuff has to be adding up and costing him alot of money!

I as well as im sure alot of people on here would be glad to help him out. O know i would want someone to help me out if the times were hard

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll post here exactly what I PM'd goinloco

"The moneys not really the issue. I really just need a new console.

I was hoping the thread would lead to someone being able to get ahold of Starr or George to get them to ship the console."

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Little update.
SquillyB signed in. Has a few recent posts.
He most recently signed in December 24th and 1:52 AM.
Went ahead and sent another PM at 1:56 AM.
Assuming he was online for more than 4 minutes, he had an opportunity to read it.

Obviously I wasn't expecting much on Christmas eve, but I was at least hoping for a reply...

Again, I understand SquillyB's going through some troubles, and I understand it's now Christmas, but I wasn't expecting SquillyB to personally mail the console and it hasn't always been the holiday season...

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
have you checked/called a local junkyard? I'm sure you can get one there for 45 bucks, probably less if you can halfway decently negotiate

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
I'll try to get hold of squilly again for you.
If it can't be resolved by say the 4th, I'll refund your money.
Know there have been several consoles on ebay lately for cheap also, may be another option.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i don't understand why he continues to post on here and log into his myspace, but yet he cant reply here or anything...

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
i don't understand why he continues to post on here and log into his myspace, but yet he cant reply here or anything...
Because I spend a lot of time at the hospital and on my shitty cricket phone log into forums is hard. I need an I phone or some shit, trying to buy a laptop with wifi card of a buddy.

In regards to the console, everyone pay attention please,
IT WAS ALTERED FOR WINDOW SWITCHES
should he still want it I will happily ship it to him, should he want a refund, I am contacting the damn no good for nothing pay-pal peeps on Monday to reopen my account they froze.

I will be posting more starting on Monday, I am on new meds that let me feel a little more like the old me for a few hours a day. Please understand though until that number of hours per day increases I try to spend most of my time with my daughter.

In regards to my myspace, I use it for apps , so if ya play Mafia Wars or for the ladies Fashion Wars, hit me up
squillydainstaller.com

Darkfire, please go through my gallery and look at my console, if you want it its yours, I believe you were offered a proposition to make amends as well in regards to those window switches.

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
In regards to this talk of a donation, please dont try to make me cry twice. I'm good people, I swear. No worries ;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts