Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD I am located in Tacoma, WA. I am the one selling this item. For sale is a set of Spyder headlights w/ Digital HID ballasts, bulbs, resistors, and wiring harness. This is everything you need to be plug and play. They are used and the clear coat is peeling on both lights. I am looking for $200 obo. I would prefer a local buyer but I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Ignore the wrong date and my forum name on another forum in the pics. I am too lazy to upload different pics lol. PM me if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am located in Tacoma, WA. I am the one selling this item. For sale is a set of Spyder headlights w/ Digital HID ballasts, bulbs, resistors, and wiring harness. This is everything you need to be plug and play. They are used and the clear coat is peeling on both lights. I am looking for $200 obo. I would prefer a local buyer but I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Ignore the wrong date and my forum name on another forum in the pics. I am too lazy to upload different pics lol. PM me if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

Still For Sale?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts