Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as the title states I figured I'd list what I plan on doing come Spring/Summer time. As the car sits now its fairly stock if you saw my other post from when I purchased it off of StangGTT I listed out what was done to it and so far I've only added 6k HID's to the headlights (Eventually plan on doing a projector retrofit), Switchback LED turn signals in the front, and LED's in the tails, reverse, & plate lights. Just today I saw that the Steeda STS was on sale so I jumped on that so I can add that to the mod list for now. But anyway on to what I plan on doing.

1.) XXR 522's 17" in flat black from bojix.com and probably wrap them in some Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec's for some summer wheels

2.) FSWerks Cool-Flo
(Probably get 1&2 around tax time)

3.) FSWerks Stealth or Race but I haven't decided on which exhaust I want yet I may end up getting the Race and if its too loud for daily driving buy the Stealth Muffler so that way I can switch it if I like
(probably looking to get this closer to FocusFest because I plan on trying to make it along with my buddy who has a '02 SVT)

4.) FSWerks tuned SCT Tuner Im not to sure on if I should get this yet or not , I do plan on going Stage 2 Turbo and its also included with that kit but I have no plan on getting the turbo kit anytime soon so I might just get this around this time next year and sell it when I get my Turbo kit later

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
sounds like a nice plan you have. not sure what other mods you may have on the car already but consider getting a suspension too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like a nice plan you have. not sure what other mods you may have on the car already but consider getting a suspension too.
Its got Eibach Sportline springs on it for now later on down the line I might upgrade to H&R Coilovers and some FSWerks stress bars tho

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
dude u live in spi? i just moved from there i lived there for 3-4 years working for public health on jefferson

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude u live in spi? i just moved from there i lived there for 3-4 years working for public health on jefferson
Yep born n raised, hopefully don't plan on staying here all my life tho need to get out soon, kinda hard tho Springfield is kinda a trap. But i wanna go either west or south, most likely south cause im not one for cold weather

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Sounds like a good plan, FSWerks Cool-flo, Tune and exhaust will give you a nice 20whp boost. its nothing world altering but nice to have on a daily driver.
The wheels are nice, just make sure there not too heavy or you'll loose some performance.
Have fun,

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
My plan is to trade in my 2012 SE for a ST.
Then I get all sorts of upgrades:
Better tires.
better wheels
Better shocks
Better exhaust
Cool looking exhaust tips
better intake
Turbo
more horsepower like 80 more!
six speed tranny instead of five speeds
cool seats
can get more top end stuff not available in SE model
[giddy]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like a good plan, FSWerks Cool-flo, Tune and exhaust will give you a nice 20whp boost. its nothing world altering but nice to have on a daily driver.
The wheels are nice, just make sure there not too heavy or you'll loose some performance.
Have fun,
Yeah Bojix.com says that they are 21.8lbs before tires so well see, But ill sacrifice some performance loss for a great looking ride. If I really want to go fast I'll just hop on my CBR.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Im debating on getting the XXR 522's in Chronium black... Someone did a photoshop of my car and to give you an idea of what they look like...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I can't really do too much as it's still under warranty ...

However I'm planning on
- Painting center bezel trim and console black - bedliner most likely to get the same texture as the dash
- Plastidip rocker panel black
- Paint grille black
- Coupe' headlights
- Coupe taillights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts