·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we doing it again this year????

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I dunno....If there's enough interest we can. I'm not going to pay for another pavilion and have only 10 people show up again. Actually i didn't pay last year, but tiresmoker did and it was a big let down. I guess it depends on the interest and then people committing.

·
Registered
360 Posts
where would it be at ? id be down if it is close around cleveland

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
C-Bus...Central spot for all Ohio peeps

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we could always just try and wing it like we did the first couple years. Last year we had piss poor weather and could be why we had a bad turnout. I'll be there rain or shine.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
what you run into with that is....it's a busy park...there's gonna be a lot of spots taken if it's a nice day out. then once you fill up the spot, then it's really hard to find additional spots for other to park...plus with people comming and going...it's really difficult to secure a spot

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm up for it. Doesn't have to be anything really formal, just a couple of folks hanging out is fine with me.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I may be interested.... as long as we dont have shitty weather again (why I didnt show last time)

·
Registered
900 Posts
im up for it also..rain or shine...where at?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Count me in Devon. Rain or shine. But if that place you went to last yr sucks then look into other places around that area. Or even a little closer to us. How many people would show up from southern ohio area?

If i can help with planning just let me know! I'm sure our group from this way would all be in if they dont have to work. But maybe with enough notice they could request off or use vacation. When would we be looking to do this?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
LOL how did i get appointed event coordinator?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Never did jerk! just willing to help out! Maybe its cuz i'm OLD!!!!! I gotta help you kids out! LMAO!

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Spring into Focus has always been in C-bus... its central to everyone. There are always people from Cincy showing up and other southern areas as well.... we've had people from KY show up as well (some of the Focus Xtreme guys)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I would be down for this, Bonacci01 is a good friend of mine and lives in Plain City, OH......I told him if this was happening again this year I would try to come visit for it.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I will come for sure this year. Last year I didn't have my car and the weather sucked so. But with having my car back and hopefully we can have it a little later to giv eit a chance to warm up a bit.

·
Registered
900 Posts
hopefully there will be more people than there was at Fall out of focus...lol...and i bet it wont be as cold either.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
There should be some of the best Foci in the nation there....And they are all from Ohio! I know of a few surprises!

·
Registered
360 Posts
im down ... when is the date approximatly?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.