Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the adds or ever used the wax that comes in a squirt bottle ? All the big companies makes it . you just spray it on and rub. does it work? it looks good for quick shine, because it take me a good hour or more to give my foci a good coat.

thanks
Logan

·
Registered
162 Posts
yes i used new spray wax from mq 7 bucks worked better than i thought it would shined it up about a week ago still working as of today. it was very easy to use and comes off trim pretty easy.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I like to use it on smaller places like the inside of the doors, the wheels for a quickie, but little else. I don't think it looks that great over large areas.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I use it..sometimes. I really like how it's incredibly easy to do, and takes ALOT less time than a regular wax job. The stuff I use is safe for paint, glass, rubber, plastic, basically all the parts of an automobile. It doesn't leave that ugly white residue and when applied to glass, seems to have a similier effect as Rain-X. It seems to last at least 2 weeks. It also leaves the paint looking wet and very slick.

---Randy

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have used it a few times and I agree, it's a lot quicker then taking an hour or so. The shine doesn't last too long for me though. Maybe about a week.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Have you guys and gals tried the 1Z Glanz?
It goes on like a spray wax, but is a synthetic and will last for months, not weeks..., I love the stuff as you can wax your car almost as fast as a QD, but the durability is through the roof!!

The only problem is, this formula has been discontinued (they have a new formula), so I purchased a truckload of the "good stuff" and plan to keep a couple cases for myself and sell the rest.

Try a search for 1Z, Einszett, Glanz and microfiber for more info..., or post here and I will be able to answer any questions you may have:)

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
I use the Wax as you dry stuff from Eagle One...wash every week and put that on while I dry the car. Then about once every month and a half I wax with Gold Class. But the Spray stuff does a good job for what it's made for.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
I have used it a few times and I agree, it's a lot quicker then taking an hour or so. The shine doesn't last too long for me though. Maybe about a week.
same. i've got some in my garage (the eagle one stuff mentioned above) and just used it, but with the weather we've been having (rain almost everyday), i doubt it'll last very long.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I also have used the Eagle One stuff...it works well considering how fast it goes on. Although, I always have a good coat of regular wax under it, so I think that may help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts