Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spotted This Tonight + A Couple Pics Of My Car(Updated Daytime Pics)

Was out and about this evening when I decided to check out the local Ford dealership. Had the usual suspects of Foci on the lot, (ZX3, 4 & 5's, one red ST and this one. It is basicaly a plain jane ZX4 SES w/ an SAP bodywork and a sunroof in that new Aqua Blue color. Also had the "big" spoiler on it. Sticker of just over 18K. Just can't believe they couldn't opt for some nice wheels instead of the 15" steelies w/ hub caps. Anyway here are the pics plus a couple of my car, just couldn't resist taking a few.........

Update: 07/09/06, (added some daytime pics from today)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yeah, the hubcaps look like crap on that car, nice otherwise. Its sad whoever buys that car prolly wont bother to put some nice looing rims on it either. And 18k?? Seriously

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
$18k and hubs... i paid $18k for mine brand new!!

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Finally, Ford decides to add a decent color to the new lineup. [;)]

Oh, no, I'm not biased. I think I saw a wagon in that color last night, made me do a double take since I haven't seen a blue that bright from Ford since the '02 model year. I do like the bright blues.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Yeah, I dont know why they would bother putting the SAP on a zx4 and not even put some rims on it. And your car, it looks damn good.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
not as nice as the sonic blue, b/c i love how it looks purple it different lighting. But this new aqua blue isnt as bad as i thought, i was thinking it was baby blue, the ford site is very deciving, this new blue isnt bad at all, it looks sick, and i like that it is metallica as well. Sweet[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i do like that blue, but hups on a new 06 for 18k, no thanks lol

your car looks very nice wheels and lip look great[thumb]

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated initial post with some daytime pics. Also I guess my night vision isn't that good. It is an "SE" model not an "SES"....

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hah, funny, they look even worse with real pics..i saw those wheels on the site and was like wtf , did they actually get worse???i dont get it, they need to get the euro rims on them

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Obocecha said:
What rims are those on the silver car?
They are MB Motorsports "Drifter's", 17 x 7.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hkysk8r07 said:
Mark do you wanna clean my car too [:D]
Sure, I think $100.00 will cover it.....[rolleyes]

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think they have hubs on the because it's an se. SES, ZXW, and ST are the only ones that come with rims.(might be wrong)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts