Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if your on here but ... saw this one
getting on 275 from the milford/blanchester entrance.. it was a red focus hb not sure if it was svt... but had body kit taillights and some wheels??

looked nice couldnt hear it though you weren't moving and my music was on loud

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
not sure if your on here but ... saw this one
getting on 275 from the milford/blanchester entrance.. it was a red focus hb not sure if it was svt... but had body kit taillights and some wheels??

looked nice couldnt hear it though you weren't moving and my music was on loud
I have seen that car, I would like to get his attention and get him into the group!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
yea shaun keeps telling me about that guy. u could figure that he could catch him since he has that v8 for now

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
your right. i could catch him. every time i have seen him he was at the grocery store, getting gas, or at a red light.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Finally followed the guy from where 32 meets 275 to beechmont mall. Gave the guy a card with info about the site and the group we have. He also said that he was a member on Focaljet.

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
I've seen that guy too. But it is usually when I am working and he is always on the highway going the other way. Bum luck for me I guess lol. No one ever spots me though! I am just that well hidden I guess[dunno]

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol^^^ camoflauge...

i swear there must be a mother focus here in goshen i saw like 3 focuses that had some done to them.. maroon, blue and a yellow one

the yellow one i see all the time though wheels z3 fenders exhuast and mid wing and...

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
I have the X1 fenders, Kaminari body kit and the whale tail and the blue lower and yellow upper paint. I will probably be up that way on Saturday to visit my friend who lives over behind Home Depot

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
You crack me up Shaun...chasing down a focus, good job!

I was coming down 28 in New Milford today and seen a black or maybe it was grey hatchback with an exhaust and a few other things, didn't try getting his attention as I was in the sedan and kinda hard to get noticed in that which is a good thing at times. but anyway long story short I didn't see the need to hunt him down and give him a car, probably since he was going the other way...Call me lazy!

Funny story while I was at advanced autoparts though, I went there to see if they had any V-band clamps for my turbo, and this guy started talking about a Focus with a supercharger that Castrucci Ford had, he said it was an 06, with a supercharger and a 6 speed and to boot it was factory from Ford like that!

So I couldn't resist and I had to call his bluff. I said thats impossible and i bet you anything that there was no factory SC 6 speed '06 Focus, and his eyes got real big and said yeah itwas down there and his buddy bought it. SO I said prove to me that they made such a car, so he looked and looked in his system and finally said well maybe it was aftermarket....

And I said well You are all mixed up, first of all it could not of been an 06 with a SC or 6-speed, as no one makes SC or trannies for teh D-tec. So then he said is was the year likes the SVT, and then I proceeded to tell him that that was possoble but it had to be an 02-04 and the SC did not come from the factory it was aftermarket.

SO that was the highlight of my day, I don't think he realized who he was messing with, and then I gave him one of the cars I made and said tell your buddy with teh supercharged Focus to contact me when he wants to ride in a Fast Focus, yeah I know that was cold but I had to add it!

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Don't you just love it when you prove someone wrong? Especially when it was someone that works on those types of vehicles all day long and should know more about what they are working on. YaY! the fun! And Nick it wouldn't look right if you pulled up to someone in your Mazda and giving them a card for Focus Fanatics[rofl]

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Don't you just love it when you prove someone wrong? Especially when it was someone that works on those types of vehicles all day long and should know more about what they are working on. YaY! the fun! And Nick it wouldn't look right if you pulled up to someone in your Mazda and giving them a card for Focus Fanatics[rofl]
I was in my Focus sedan so not quite as bad if I were in the Mazda

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
How's that Mazda running for you? I am guessing you like the ambience of a quiet interior now eh? Didn't realize what you were missing when you were driving around in a wind tunnel aka Focus lol. I agree these cars do get a lot of road noise but just something about it keeps me going. Don't know if it's the purr of the exhaust or fact that I am half deaf lol.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I actually have not driven the Mazda since Sunday. I sold my sedan today so I did get to drive it today and will get to drive it the rest of the week or at least until I find the gaskets for my SVT.

But I do like the quiet ride! I must be getting old.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ur getting old and stupid. Buying things and getting sick of them. hahaha.have a turboed focus that you did so much to and now want to get rid of it. makes no since

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
If someone meets my price, that car is gone....everything has a price. Its just a car

·
Registered
668 Posts
True that everything in this world is for sale BUT PEOPLE DONT KNOW IT...... it just depends how deep your pockets are

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Damn it, I saw that red hatch again at the intersection of 8 Mile and Beechmont. I only see this Fofo when I am in my work truck and never in my Focus. Typical eh?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.